Clearly, travel with our dogs has been limited to local jaunts and primarily car trips, likely within an easy driving distance from home. Some people are venturing to dog-friendly hotels, cabins and resorts, while others are staying overnight only in the safety of our homes.
Either way, our dogs are benefiting from increased attention, company and walks. However, we’re also getting firsthand experience with boredom – both ours and our pups.’
Special thanks to our friends at Benebone for sending dogtrotting.net a special gift: A boredom busting box of activities such as a dog-themed puzzle, card game, dog accessories and of course Benebone dog chews designed for keeping active canine incisors busy.
Benebones are strong nylon chews carefully shaped to increase dogs’ interest and stimulate desirability with flavour.
Features of Benebone products:
- Chew toys made of strong nylon
- Flavours are made from food-grade bacon, peanuts, chicken, and maple wood
- No chemicals or artificial flavours
- Made in the USA.
Considerations when using nylon chews like Benebone products:
- Products are indented to be chewed and not ingested
- Aggressive chewers, young or older dogs might need softer chews to avoid teeth cracks
- The product can only be chewed for so long. Once it is worn down, brittle or sharp, depose of it and replace it.
- Select products according to the size of the dog. Chews that are too small for the size of the dog might be accidentally ingested.
Win! Does your dog need to try a Benebone?
Enter our contest to win a bacon flavoured, medium wishbone shaped Benebone designed for dogs under 60 lbs, along with a fleece dog blanket, bandana, ball and seasonal stuffy toy (for a good tear).
Approximate value: $35. Open to US and Canadian dogtrotting.net readers until SEPTEMBER 30, 2020.