There’s only a few weeks left but with Family Day in Ontario coming up, I think I might take advantage of Red Roof Inn’s great deal for pet owners. Usually, hotels/motels that are pet friendly charge extra to have the pooches in tow. Not so at the always pet-friendly Red Roof: until the end of February there’s a 15% discount if you bring Fido (or Victor) along.
Now, before you start thinking ‘sponsored blog post,’ not so. I’m an actual fan of this very reasonably priced good-value brand and have stayed at many several when travelling to conferences or along the highway in the U.S. One of the nicest, and best staffed, I’ve ever stayed at was outside of Pittsburgh on my way back from North Carolina. Granted, I wasn’t with dogs, but I will be next time I travel – especially before Feb. 28, 2015.
And if you’re American (sorry, not open to Canadians), you can enter the company’s contest to win Pet Shop Gift cards, free nights stay or a 101 Dalmatians Diamond edition DVD. Use promo code: VP #605422 on www.redroof.com.
Here’s the company’s pet policy:
- One well-behaved family pet is permitted unless prohibited by state law or ordinance.
- Service animals are always welcome.
- Pet must be declared during guest registration.
- Please keep your animal on a leash when outside your room.
- In consideration of all Red Roof guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom.
- When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.